[casual_games] Use of keyboard on casual games

Michael Kuzmin kuzmitch at gmail.com
Thu May 31 04:13:43 EDT 2007

It's strange that nobody notice one thing. Another reason of "no
right clicks" is that most popular core gameplay mechanics require
Flash version for promotion and other needs and there is no way to
reproduce it. Right clicks for the regular user (not gamers) mean
system operations (Copy, Paste, etc.) but not actions. From my
experience I know a lot of people (my mom for example) who do not use
keyboard combinations Ctrl+C Ctrl+V in MS Word instead of right clicks
and there is no way to change her habits. That's why it's not
recommended to use keyboard in simple games.

The problem of this topic existance that you trying to make games more
complex than they shoud be for casual gamers. :)

Yours,
Michael

--
Michael Kuzmin
International Business Development Director