[casual_games] Table of Contents for 2008 Casual Games White Paper

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:35:26 EST 2007

Hi Juan!

I'm glad you're excited about the overall direction of the white paper. I'm
reorganizing the Look and Feel section to include more room to work on
issues like audio, writing, and narrative, and I like the idea of creating
some more production-oriented sections. You wrote me just in time; I was
getting ready to put out the release candidate for the outline.
- DaveR