[casual_games] Crediting the Departed

Joe Schultz joe.schultz at bydesigngames.com
Tue Oct 2 16:49:47 EDT 2007

It pains me to hear about all these conditional caveats when it comes
to getting credit for work done. For me, if they did the work, they
get the credit. Credits are not a reward, they are a part of doing
professional creative business.

Everything else is just soap-opera and considerably unprofessional.
Arguably it is this "if i feel like it" attitude that contributes
much to our failings as an industry.

my 0.02,

joe

Joe Schultz