[casual_games] _ BangOutGames

Chris Pasley chris at kongregate.com
Fri Oct 5 13:30:01 EDT 2007

Glad to hear Kongregate's Premium Game program is interesting to you guys.
Brian's right, we're not into the downloadables, but we will fully fund
Flash game development up to $100K. We're pretty picky, though. Mainly we
hope to have developers make more money by sharing ad revenue and
microtransactions. If you haven't read it this explains more:
http://www.kongregate.com/pages/premium.

Also, the exclusivity is for a year, but we don't have a problem with
developers putting the game on a non-competing platform during that time, so
if you wanted to do a DS or XBLA version or something, we're totally cool
with that. After all, you still own the IP. Just no other web sites or PC
downloads until after that year is up.

Thanks!

--
Chris Pasley