[casual_games] Torque? Popcap? Or DIY?

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Mon Oct 29 12:00:03 EDT 2007

Yes, we (gogogic) are using Flash AS3 (9.0) to develop games and other stuff. For more complex games we use a socket server for game logic and client connectivity. The socket server we're using can be extended with pure-bred Java code so it is a dream to use for us old dog developers.

Flash is a very robust platform and the latest version has moved even more towards a stable development model with object oriented design, good interfaces and we de-coupled tiers of code/art/assets.

J#
www.gogogic.com