[casual_games] the content problem from a casual game perspective.

Lennard Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Sep 18 11:49:10 EDT 2007

There is enough money in this sector that I don't know why large
companies won't spend money as a way to erect barriers to entry in
popular genres. There isn't a thing that can be done to stop it. In
big sports the leagues have come up with complicated cap schemes because
things escalate out of control. In free market business this is
illegal, I really see no way to stop it.

--
Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2