[casual_games] the content problem from a casual game perspective.

Robert Headley Rheadley at op-games.com
Tue Sep 18 15:48:35 EDT 2007

I wonder if things like the Salary survey are helping to inflate salaries?
Also, I think the market is getting saturated with "talent" or rather people
who went to school and got a "game degree" and think they are qualified.

I think it worked much better when people got into the industry by proving
their metal with independent games and mods. Now everyone can pay tuition
and feel like they deserve a job.