[casual_games] the content problem from a casualgameperspective.

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Wed Sep 19 08:49:44 EDT 2007

I don't think that logic applies to the whole process of making a casual game. Surely formal comuter science education helps programmers, for example, since it creates an understanding of underlying theories.

I would also venture that art school can help talented people get better at their trade and help them really master their techniques and personal style...

Although some people graduate witout what it takes to "cut it", that does not mean that education is almost useless and a waste of time/effort.

J#