[casual_games] Need replacement writers for White Paper

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 03:03:52 EDT 2008

Due to some late changes and clerical errors, we need new writers ASAP for
the following subsections of the Ad-Supported Games section of the 2008 IGDA
Casual Games White Paper:

1. Art History
2. Market and Audience
3. Design Principles

The susbsections don't need to be large or elaborate; 3-5 pages each would
be more than fine.

Leaving these subsections out would leave a significant hole in the white
paper. The whole white paper team - more than 60 volunteers - is working
hard to make sure that all areas of casual gaming get great coverage in this
year's white paper, and I would hate to see Ad-Supported Games be
underserved.

If you're familar with the market for Ad-Supported Games (as opposed to
branded advergames) and could write a few pages over the next month, you
would do tremendous service to the community by taking over these white
paper pieces. Please get in touch with me and Michelle Lee (
heymich at gmail.com), Ad-Supported Game Section Editor ASAP to volunteer.

Thanks,
Dave Rohrl
2008 IGDA Casual Games White Paper Editor