[casual_games] Game portal script

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Wed Dec 10 17:20:07 EST 2008

Hi Paul

If your games are built in Flash, another option you might want to consider
is distributing the games on Fizzy.com. We share ad revenue and I would be
that with the rates we get you'll make almost as much if not more than doing
it yourself.

There are three options:

1. Just upload your game and away you go - you get 30% of ad revenue

2. Integrate our SDK (takes about 20 mins) to make your game
'enhanced' (brings in in-game advertising, score submissions, etc.) - you
get 50% of ad revenue

3. Make a download game and sell it on Fizzy - you get 50% of all ad
and sales revenue

Fizzy is getting plenty of traffic these days too.

At very least it's worth a go with a few of your games.

Head on over to www.fizzy.com/developers

Cheers

Colin
CEO