[casual_games] Question about Flex in web games.

Nate Pacyga nate at trycatchgames.com
Mon Dec 15 12:48:33 EST 2008

Joe,

I am assuming that you mean doing AS3 using the Flex IDE, not actually using
MXML in games. That said, yes, building assets in Flash exporting them and
either having direct class linkages in the library or embedding them in the
Flex project via the [Embed] tag is the way to go. If you need further
examples contact me directly at nate [at] trycatchgames [dot] com

--Nate

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Joe Cleary <flash.pros at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do people on this list know how many Flash game developers out there are

> using Flex for making web games? When working on a game, do you build the

> entire project in Flash CS—or do you just do assets and layout in Flash CS

> and then do the actual coding in Flex? Thanks so much!

> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=010373383720242846960%3Az3tdwggxil8

> List FAQ:

> http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Casual_Games_List_FAQ

Nate Pacyga