[casual_games] Impact of Netbooks on PC Development?

Matthew Wegner mwegner at flashbangstudios.com
Mon Dec 15 19:10:06 EST 2008

Not sure on impact of hardware demographics, but they might be showing up in
hardware surveys (most run an Intel GMA GPU, so not sure if they'll show up
distinctly):

http://unity3d.com/webplayer/hwstats/
http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

I do know that ASUS has been seeking out games for OEM bundling, though...

Best,

Matthew Wegner
Founder and CEO, Flashbang Studios

209 E Baseline Rd Suite #201, Tempe, AZ 85283
AIM: matthewfbs | MSN: matthewfbs at hotmail.com
(480) 329-2566, Mobile | (480) 393-0885, Office | (480) 626-5992, Fax

www.flashbangstudios.com
www.fun-motion.com
www.blurst.com