[casual_games] iPhone > Ad placement solutions

Russell Carroll rcarroll at reflexive.net
Wed Dec 31 17:02:43 EST 2008

We're working on an iPhone game and I was considering doing a 'lite' version
that includes ads in it.

Lemon Team has a great matrix about some of the different options available:
http://www.lemonteam.com/blog/2008/12/iphone-metrics-and-monetization-soluti
ons-round-up/

I had a couple of additional questions though and I wondered if anyone had
any real world experience they could share?

First off I was wondering if anyone had used and had an opinion on some the
different solutions out there.

Secondly, I wondered if anyone had any experience in implementing said
solutions and what they'd learned in the process. What's proven to be the
best way to use the ads in-game?

Appreciate the thoughts!

Russell Carroll
Reflexive Entertainment