[casual_games] IGDA Board of Directors Elections

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Mon Feb 4 20:50:16 EST 2008

As you are hopefully now aware the IGDA is currently holding elections
for the Board of Directors. By being a member of the Casual_Games
mailing list, I know that you are somewhat interested in the success
of the casual games space. If that commitment extends to being an IGDA
member, it is critical that you cast your vote in this election. The
Board is tasked with representing the views of the members, and the
only way that is possible, is when a large number of members
participate in the elections process. You can vote on the IGDA website
at:

http://www.igda.org/board/elections.php

On a personal note, I would greatly appreciate your support in this
election. I have always worked to represent and achieve the needs of
the industry as a whole, in addition to the casual game space. We have
all worked to make this the most exciting area of games to be in, and
I think it is important to continue to have representation in this
industry-wide organization.

If you have any questions about this election, or what I would hope to
achieve if elected, please find me at Casual Connect Amsterdam this
week, GDC later this month, or you can reach me at brobbins - at -
fuelindustries.com. I truly feel that I can accurately represent the
needs and views of the casual games space, and hope that you will
agree by voting for me.

Thank you for your time and support.

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer / Gaming Evangelist, Fuel Industries