[casual_games] Casual Connect Europe blogs and news

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Tue Feb 5 19:00:09 EST 2008

I'm currently attending Casual Connect Europe and earlier this evening I was trying to find news feeds and blogs that are linked to the event, because I would like to see how others are experiencing the conference and what points or issues are "making the most noise".

If anyone on this list is attending and blogging about the event, then please send me a link, offline or online, if you think it is valid (I think it is). I think, since this is an event that is directly tied to what's happening in our business, that everyone on this list could benefit.

Anyway, here is my blog. I intend to write a casual summary for each day where I try to identify the highlights: http://gogogic.wordpress.com/

J#