[casual_games] School Related Request

Wade Tinney wade at largeanimal.com
Wed Jan 9 14:27:28 EST 2008

Hi Nick-

We would be happy to have your students use our TeamUp game and it's level
editor if that's of interest. It is not technically free (because it's the
downloadable version that includes the level editor), but we would be happy
to provide them with licenses. It allows saving/loading of levels.

http://www.largeanimal.com/games/deluxe/girls-inc-teamup

Cheers,

Wade

_____