[casual_games] Casual Games Quarterly

STEVE FERNANDEZ sfernandez at mumbojumbo.com
Fri Jan 18 15:36:03 EST 2008

I spent a little time with some of the queries. It is rather labor
intensive to do a breakdown by portal with the current UI, so this is
just an aggregate. This is what I came up with for 2007. The numbers
are based on the score metric.

>From the web site

Score

A games score is a very simplistic way of measuring how many weeks a
game was in the top 10 list and how high it the list it ranked. A game
is given 10 points for ranking #1 in a top 10 list, 9 point for being
number 2, and so on down to 1 point for ranking #10.

In other words, games accumulate more score for each time they appear in
the top 10 list and a higher appearance in the list is worth more than a
lower appearance.

Genre

Q1

Q2