[casual_games] Full Screen or Windowed Mode?

Brian Meidell Andersen brian at gameequation.com
Sat Jan 26 10:51:31 EST 2008

You will very likely get placement and alignment problems due to
precision loss in math operations, and the problems will be much to
diagnose when you debug due to looking at numbers like 56.83333
instead of a pixel coordinate like 341.0.

Brian Meidell Andersen
The Game Equation
http://www.gameequation.com
brian at gameequation.com