[casual_games] Big piracy problem!

Robert Headley Rheadley at op-games.com
Thu Jun 5 18:16:03 EDT 2008

The way that google pagerank works, is it lists results in the order of most
linking pages.

Right now, that page is on the second page of google results. MOST people
aren't going to look past the first or second page. Expert users will, but
they would be able to pirate your game anyways. Get your game listed on more
blogs/forums/portals and it will lower their results even further.

I think this is probably the best quick fix.

Of course, when I say get it listed, please remember that google bombing =
bad