[casual_games] Conference in London 9th July

Martine Parry martine at kezos.com
Sun Jun 15 22:34:46 EDT 2008

Hi Guys, we are running the Monetise Web 2.0 & Social Networks conference on
9th July in London as part of the Visual Web Convention and I thought I'd
mention it for 2 reasons: 1. I'd like to have folks' view of the market for
us to feed these factors into the panel discussions and 2. to give you a
chance to come along if you'd like (we still have some speaker options). The
conference is monetizing all 3 areas of casual games, brands and widgets/
gadgets, with social networks/platforms.

www.viswebconvention.com/pages/schedule.htm

So to thank you guys, we would like to offer a 20% discount on registering
online. Get back to me for the unlock code.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Martine

APPLY GROUP
Martine Parry
Commercial Director
martine at applygroup.com