[casual_games] browser based game engines

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Jun 20 09:29:07 EDT 2008

> http://ejohn.org/blog/processingjs/

> Interesting stuff.

Aye - I saw that when he initially released it. jQuery is shipped as
part of the Drupal CMS (where all my work is centered around anyways),
so it's a good fit. With that said, I haven't done anything with it. (At
the moment, I've merely got a working Xbox 360 achievements-like system,
and just barely started development on something called 5 Second Game.)

--
Morbus Iff ( is this a cut out bath-poster Morbus, or what? )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/