[casual_games] browser based game engines

Jos Yule lists at theorganization.net
Fri Jun 20 09:10:51 EDT 2008

Well, thinking about "pure" browser based games, you might want to look
at Processing.js - a port of the processing language to javascript. They
have done some simple game-like things with it, but it does allow for
more complex games to be built...

http://ejohn.org/blog/processingjs/

Interesting stuff.

<snip>