[casual_games] iPhone SDK

James C. Smith james at reflexive.net
Fri Mar 7 11:45:11 EST 2008

The rev share sound great but I wish I knew more about the approval process.
It sound like Apple has to approve every app. Have they published any
guidelines on the type of things they will not approve, how the long
approval takes, or what kind of appeal process there is? I would hate to
invest a lot of resources in developing an app for a specific platform and
then have it rejected. It's not like I could then shop it around to other
portals or publishers.

James C. Smith

Producer & Co-founder: Reflexive Entertainment

Editor-in-chief: Game-Sales-Charts.com