[casual_games] iPhone SDK

Brian Meidell Andersen brian at gameequation.com
Fri Mar 7 16:20:33 EST 2008

As for porting to iPhone, I would very much consider it if my C++
engine can be ported without having to marry myself to objective-c or
objective-c++.
Our engine runs on Mac already, so unless they chose Cocoa Touch to be
an excuse to shove objective-c even farther down our throats, I would
definitely consider it.
Am I the only mac developer who finds it annoying that in order to be
a first rate citizen on Mac, you are forced into using obj-c?

I think 70% revenue share sounds good compared to the level we are
used to from the casual games industry at large.

Brian Meidell Andersen
The Game Equation
http://www.gameequation.com
brian at gameequation.com