[casual_games] Risks of using OpenGL in casual games

Fernando Sansberro fsansberro at ipcomsa.com.uy
Tue Mar 18 11:13:08 EDT 2008

Hello All,

My name is Fernando Sansberro from Batovi Games Studio, a
mobile/web/casual/iTV game developer located in Montevideo, Uruguay in
South America. This is my first post on this list. I love to hear about
market numbers, so, I want to contribute.

It depends on the complexity of the game, but our advergaming
development costs are between 5-10K per month. When I say the
development it means all: graphics, sounds, programming, etc.

Best Regards,
Fernando Sansberro.

Batovi Games Studio
Phone: (598 2) 4026080