[casual_games] Help! Renderware's exporter doesn't work on 3DS Max2008

James Terry JTerry at yatecgames.com
Thu Mar 20 09:35:41 EDT 2008

The only hope is to keep on trying to get in contact with someone at EA,
but seeing as how its no longer for sale and not externally supported,
that may be a long shot.

Usually exporters are written for specific versions of Max and Maya, it
may be necessary to work under the last supported version of Max until
the project completes and move to an active engine/middleware solution
for the next project.

Does 3DS Max 2008 have an export to an older version of 3DS Max feature?
Worst case scenario you could export to 3DS 9, open it up in there and
export it.

James R. Terry
Game Developer
Yatec Games