[casual_games] Help with Multiplayer API Requirements

Matt Perrin mattperrin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:13:08 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

The company I work for is developing a multiplayer gaming network API
for casual & independent developers but we're hitting some slowdown in
gathering developer requirements for the project. I cannot reveal too
many specifics without signed NDAs but we are interested in finding
parties that could assist us in return for free technology/network
access, a consulting project or something else.

If any developers are interested in participating, please contact me at
mperrin at ayalogic.com.

Regards,
Matt Perrin
Ayalogic, Inc.