[casual_games] Licensable engines for Club Penguin / Habbostyle game

James Gwertzman james at popcap.com
Fri Nov 14 06:11:33 EST 2008

This is something we never really discused together... I wonder if any of your infrastructure is usable for our platform we're building in shanghai. Would LOVE to "buy" vs. "build" if the features fit and the price was right :)

What do you think - can your login server, or chat server, for example, be pulled out and used with a client-based platform vs. A flash-based splution? Is this something you might be interested in discussing?

James Gwertzman
Vice President, Asia/Pacific
PopCap Games, Inc.