[casual_games] Funding & Investment Summit 5th Dec

Martine Parry martine at kezos.com
Fri Nov 14 08:44:49 EST 2008

Hi Guys, You may be aware of the Funding & Investment Summit focused on
Casual Online Games, Virtual Worlds & MMOs that is happening on 5th
December.

www.fundingsummit.co.uk

If you'd like to attend then we still have some places left. Please click
through registration and share the invite with your colleagues.

Please let me know if you have stories to tell and share or insight
providing ideas of where the market will go for F2P with advertising.

Will advertising bring the casual games market down with the recession
generally or make it even more successful because of the spend on
advertising moving from TV etc to online (although the overall spend on
advertising will be down compared to last year) - or maybe you think there
is a better model out there for recessionary times.

Look forward to hearing
Best
martine