[casual_games] Casual MMOs - white paper contributors needed

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Sun Nov 30 22:39:07 EST 2008

Hi Kirsten,
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Casual MMO. We run a browser-based
MMORPG (DomainOfHeroes.com), and we use a variant of the Asian-inspired
Free-To-Play model w/micro-transactions, but instead of selling items, we
sell Convenience and Customization upgrades. The game has been in beta since
late spring/early summer, but just launched about 5 weeks ago. As such we
only have about 4,000 players. So far the sales numbers are positive and I'm
happy with how everything is going.

If that sounds at all interesting to you, I'd be happy to contribute.

Thanks,
Aaron
530.570.4622

--