[casual_games] Director Survey - Last Hours

Dean Utian d.utian at unsw.edu.au
Fri Oct 10 10:09:20 EDT 2008

Hi all,

While my survey hasn't been keeping track of where people are coming from in
finding my survey, the posts here haven't seemed to create any surge of
away from 300 total completed responses)> I'd love to get 30 more. I only
plan to have this survey open till the end of the weekend. If anyone has not
filled it in, or has a work colleague that should please do so ASAP.
http://www.deansdirectortutorials.com/survey/DirectorRoadmap/

Thanks.

Dean