[casual_games] Director Roadmap Survey - Last Days

Dean Utian d.utian at unsw.edu.au
Sat Oct 4 01:13:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Some of you may have seen my post in Director forums or Charles' one here.
For those who haven't, I've created a comprehensive survey to take a
snapshot of the views and expectations of users of Director. I'm going to
close the survey in 10 days. I'd love to get substantial numbers to validate
the results collected. So, I urge all who have some connection to Director
to visit the survey site and post your answers. The URL that will start you
off to the survey is at:
http://www.deansdirectortutorials.com/survey/DirectorRoadmap/

Once you get going with the survey, you'll see there are questions that ask
you to describe how you implement features in real products. These questions
can be time consuming. I'm happy for these to be skipped as I have a number
of responses already. But, still would like many more responses to the
feature ranking questions.

The survey asks what type of products people create. When I release the
results, I will give some analysis of how games developers compare to say
application developers. Of course, the more I get from each group, the more
meaningful this comparison becomes.

Thanks for reading.

regards

Dean