[casual_games] Tips for a (very) small starting company

Lennard Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Mon Oct 20 12:03:59 EDT 2008

Selling them isn't too hard if you make something good.

I would start with PC's - 2 talented people can still make something
salable in the casual down loadable space. Check out the newest games
on any portal like Reflexive or Big Fish to get a feel for production
values and what is currently being accepted.

Good luck!

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2