[casual_games] Dummy voice over

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 27 05:19:53 EDT 2008

I am developing a series of games that have a considerable amount of voice
over. Ideally I would like to record the voice over as late as possible so I
can be sure I have considered all eventualities. However I really need to
have some voice over to enable me to program and test the games. One
possibility is for me to just record a rough version myself however I
wondered if there is any other alternatives? Perhaps there is a program that
I can type into and it will output a wav of text to speech?

Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks

Paul