[casual_games] Dummy voice over

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Mon Oct 27 07:46:17 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,
Personally I like placeholder audio, but I've been advised against it by
some audio people because sometimes it gets left in, or even worse, the
developers get used to it and they want the real sound/tracks/voice to be
familiar, which can cause problems. That said, I use placeholder audio when
possible.

As for a tool, I've used this web tool before:
http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

Surely there are some windows tools available, I just haven't used any.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Murray
Technical Director, Co-founder