[casual_games] Market Size for Technologies

Gaye Lego gaye.lego at brickedbox.com
Tue Sep 2 14:57:29 EDT 2008

We are aware of google analytics. But we have some other services that are
not inclusive to analytics.

My original question was in regards to the market size of the technologies
being used to develop games so we can better steer our development.

I was not asking about services or methods for providing business
intelligence or analytics for games. Sorry if the question was
misunderstoodJ