[casual_games] Protecting downloadable games

Dennis - I Sioux Dennis at isioux.nl
Fri Sep 5 08:15:42 EDT 2008

We prevere Zinc, because it had proved to be compatible with all the DRM's
we've come along so far.(Even activeMark).

For the security.. DRM's are cracked alot aswell.. so there isn't a 100%
safety.. usually games get on Torrent site's pretty fast.
You could use an online check system.. although it's possible to bypass this
aswell..will have more helpdesk work.. and not all Publishers would like
this i think.. because usually they have their own activation structure in
their DRM .. like a time limit.

Good luck.

Dennis
Isioux