[casual_games] Protecting downloadable games

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 5 11:00:31 EDT 2008

Thank you for all the very useful and informative replies. It sounds like
there are a few possibilities out there so I will follow up these leads and
get some more info.

Quick question regards the cost of these protection schemes. Do these
companies charge a one off fixed fee or do they work on a commission basis
related to the number of downloads. I just want to get a rough idea of the
cost to add to my costing for this project.

Cheers

Paul