[casual_games] Protecting downloadable games

Dennis - I Sioux Dennis at isioux.nl
Mon Sep 8 03:00:25 EDT 2008

Actually.. In the beginning of this year i've been in contact with Mdm
(makers of Zinc) about the framerate loss.
They weren't aware that the flash player was faster.. but after showing some
tests they went to look into it.
Now since version 3.0.3(i believe it was) they have changed the way they
render to screen.

With the old way, they would rendered everything to a buffer first, after
that.. showing it on screen.
Now they don't use the buffer anymore, and it's as fast as the original
flash player.

Mind that at that time the new changes didn't apply for the demo zinc and
transparant app's

Dennis
Isioux