[casual_games] Protecting downloadable games

Olivier Besson olive at globz.com
Mon Sep 8 04:43:45 EDT 2008

It seemed good news, but.. I just checked with version 3.0.6 and 3.08 :
- 120 fps becomes 60 fps in zinc projector
- 60 fps becomes 40 fps,
- etc..
It the same problem as usual with flash activeX :(
Is there any option to activate to get this display mode? (I just
started a new project, choose the swf and that's it).

Olivier