[casual_games] Seeking examples of formal QA questionnaires/reports for games

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 22 08:26:47 EDT 2009

Hi there

One of my clients has requested details of my QA process for testing the
Flash games I develop. I have nothing formal in place and rely on rigorous
testing once the game is considered complete.

I would be interested in developing something more formal in my approach to
this aspect of game development and would appreciate any guidance or
examples of questionnaires/reports that other game development companies
use.

Many thanks

Paul