[casual_games] Seeking examples of formal QA questionnaires/reports for games

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Wed Apr 22 19:57:14 EDT 2009

Hi Paul, all,

We don't necessarily have exactly what you're looking for but there are
some test plan templates up on the Quality Assurance SIGs website at
www.igda.org/qa/docs.php.

As a side note, my company does consulting work to help companies put QA
processes in place so depending on if you're looking for more than just
a test template I may be able to provide you with more assistance off list.

Hope that's what you're looking for,
Sheri
Quality Assurance SIG Chair

--