[casual_games] Check out my Facebook profile

Joe Schultz Joe.Schultz at ByDesignGames.com
Wed Feb 18 15:30:04 EST 2009

Yikes, please end this thread here.

Some people take issue with sites that sell your supposed free time &
friendly social habits to marketers in perpetuity, so they may better
sell you products.

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebook_sells_your_data.php
http://consumerist.com/5150175/facebooks-new-terms-of-service-we-can-do-anything-we-want-with-your-content-forever

Thinking we don't need every aspect of our lives invaded by such
illusions; e.g. during our time spent as members of the IGDA Casual
Games listmail.

And if I'm the minority here, I'll unsubscribe without a peep.

On Feb 19, 2009, at 1:20h, Donald Bahlman wrote:

<something about ugh... facebook>