[casual_games] Check out my Facebook profile

Jeff Murray jmurray at fuelindustries.com
Wed Feb 18 15:43:07 EST 2009

If I wanted Facebook invites in my spam box, I'd tell my family that I had
an account on there. Before you could say 'holy spam filter, batboy' my
entourage email client would have exploded.

Inviting any mailing list to your facebook page is a social faux pas. You
just lost friends, actually. Faster than a peanut at an allergy convention
you just got pointed at, stared at and made to feel like the party just
ended. Stop it.

Jeff.