[casual_games] Check out my Facebook profile

Joe Schultz Joe.Schultz at ByDesignGames.com
Wed Feb 18 15:48:49 EST 2009

Well, I don't know about all that, perhaps the original posters were
simply not aware of the truth behind the FB.

In such a case, consider it a community responsibility to shed light
on the facts and how it affects some members; others who have followed
up privately, I encourage you to join in support!

In solidarity,