[casual_games] Unsubsribe

Donald dbahlman at xblitz.com
Thu Feb 19 01:11:08 EST 2009

To all the board,

First, my apologies go out to you all, about the unfortunate FB spam earlier today. I have only just now become aware of it (being 11:00pm). It was a legitimate mistake from my office. As I was out most of the day, my assistant was putting together a "private" invitation when she inadvertently used the wrong address book. That is simply what happened.

So to all the members, my most sincere apology.

This SIG brings real value to our industry and the hope that we can all work together in this segment of gaming and avoid the pitfalls. Building this kind of community is what its all about. After being a part of this SIG for three years, obviously! I would never do anything to jeopardize or take advantage of it. I never have.

Those few who requested to "unsubscribe"...my question to you is, do you even read this SIG? And do you read it consistently? Do you know the members involved and what they have contributed? Honestly, to have a community like this is a blessing. Why is your fuse so short that you would unsubscribe?

And to you who were ever so eager to jump the gun, my apologies as well. But I now make a request of you, be careful not to pollute this SIG with your sense of negativity and prejudice. Perhaps you should think a little, be slow to react and maybe just get out more. We are a multi-billion $ International segment...grow up...stuff happens! We are all just human. And to your kind of attitude, I'll back my assistant and my community any day of the week.

Don
xBlitz Entertainment