[casual_games] Selling casual games on Steam

Joe Schultz Joe.Schultz at ByDesignGames.com
Thu Jan 15 05:45:48 EST 2009

We've had some, but it was sketchy. To start, Valve contacted us in
regards to getting our title Make Bouncy Bouncy up on Steam.

After preliminary term discussion over email we found agreement,
progressed through NDA and set up a time for the meeting. Upon the day
of the meeting, no word from Valve.

Following that, attempts to contact Valve received 0 response. Have
sent follow-up mails every so often, even phoned Kirkland. That was 6
months ago. Still don't know what happened there, we're left
completely in the dark.

Prior to this my experience with Valve guys (Gabe, Randy etc.) is that
they're simply awesome without fail, but this experience was dubious
and confusing.

Maybe not the info you're after, but hope it helps someone.

joe

Joe Schultz
Game Director
ByDesign Games