[casual_games] Anyone need any assistance with any game development?

Paul Steven paul_steven at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 26 12:25:36 EST 2009

Guess the global economic downturn is finally taking its toll as work has
completely dried up for me at the moment. Before I hand myself over to the
mercy of agencies, I thought it may be worth posting here to see if anyone
needs any help with any current or future Flash game development projects.
You can see some examples of my work here http://www.mediakitchen.co.uk -
all games on this site have been programmed 100% by me. Drop me an email if
you would like to discuss any projects. I am based in the UK in Somerset.