[casual_games] Hey Everyone... (In Australia)

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Fri Jul 3 01:13:44 EDT 2009

Hi Dean
I'm in Sydney. I run 3RD sense Australia and would be happy to have a chat
about speaking. Done a fair bit in my time.

More about 3RD sense at www.3rdsense.com

and I was on the ABCs Good Game a couple of weeks ago talking Casual games

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/stories/s2604894.htm

Cheers

Colin

--
Colin

WE HAVE MOVED > PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS

Colin Cardwell
CEO
m +61 (0) 401 888 322
p +61 2 8923 1200