[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Dennis - I Sioux Dennis at isioux.nl
Fri Jul 10 03:51:02 EDT 2009

Hey,

My name is Dennis Korf and i'm a game developer for Youdagames.
We make and showcast casual games in every genre.

I joined this list to stay in contact with developments in the casual game market.
And to look out for any opportunities for showcasting our games.

With kind regards,

Dennis Korf
YoudaGames
Isioux